Brielle and Benson are becoming best buds. They are fighting one minute and loving each other the next. Benson has been really sick and Brielle is so sweet to him. She always reminds us to pray for him in our prayers, and will get him any toy he wants when he is crying. I am sure one day he will not enjoy having two mothers, but for now it is great help to me.
4 comments:
Linds, your blog looks great..the same template thing as the Steel Family, love it. It is kinda hard to choose huh. It looks really cute. Your kids are darling. I am happy to hear you are bloggin too. Keep in touch.
Welcome to the wonderful world of Bloggers. I think it looks great. The picture of the kids is so cute! We will watch for more posts.
Hi Guys! What cute kids! Benson is a smiley guy. I'm glad you guys are doing well. I'm glad we can see and keep in touch with you two through the blog.
Linds,
Brielle and Benson are so cute! I can't believe how much Brielle has grown up! Lily just learned to write her name too. Isn't it fun! It'll be so fun to keep in touch better and see picts through blogging. Are you guys going home for Thanksgiving? Christmas? We look forward to seeing you guys one of these days!
Love, Bek
Post a Comment