It is amazing that I forget how sick and tired I am when I am pregnant. It is a blessing I guess because it is the furthest thing from fun I can think of. My posts may be a but sporadic now until I can start feeling a little better. Things are well though and I am really grateful for the help I have had and a husband who is willing to get the kids breakfast every morning. This will all be worth it in the end!
6 comments:
Amen to that! Let me know if you need anything from me!!
I know what you mean. I hate being pregnant. and i haven't forgot anything, which is why i just can't do it yet!! soon, but not quite yet, it makes me sick just to think about it! But CONGRATS!! That is so fun. are you coming here anytime soon? i would love to see you.
Congratulations!!! Being pregnant is really no fun, at least in the beginning. You have my empathy! Hang in there!
If you need any help let me know! I am not drinking the water at church!
Congrats Lindsey! We should definitely get together soon. I'll call you soon. I hope you feel better soon.
I'm sorry Linds. I remember how sick you got with Brielle. I remember you telling me you had to leave the scholarship office constantly to go throw up. Did you get that sick with both of the boys too? I wish we lived nearby and I could take your kids for you.
Post a Comment