I wanted to post about my little man Parker. He is at one of my favorite stages in life. He is still really little that almost everything he does is cute, and big enough that he is getting independent. I love this little guy so much. He is really smart and is really good about getting into EVERYTHING that he is not supposed to. The other day I turned my back for one minute and he had poured jet dry all over the kitchen floor. The funny thing about it though is that he is so quiet, and you would never guess that he was up to something. Then if you try to get mad at him for doing it, he just thinks it is even funnier! I know, we are in trouble.

The main reason for this post is that I wanted to show this picture. He is already to the point that he will tell me when his diaper needs to be changed. I was on the computer and he came and told me that he was stinky. I told him I would come change him in a minute. A few minutes later I went to find him and he was on his bedroom floor, laying down on the changing pad with the diaper and wipes set out ready to go!! WHAT! He is only 18 months old! This describes him completely though. If Parker wants to do something, he is going to do, and you will try, but you probably cant stop him, and when he does it he is going to have a smile on his face!
4 comments:
That is so funny! He is such a cute little guy!
That's right, you are in trouble! Livvy does the same thing. Look like we both have strong-willed chirldren on our hands!
Maybe that means he will be easy to potty train! That would be awesome. He seems like a cute little guy. :)
So cute. Good thing you had a camera handy to take the picture! Your bathroom looks so cute, too, by the way!
Post a Comment