Friday, April 1, 2011

Life according to Benson

Benson was sitting on the couch yesterday and said, "Mom, I only really like people that understand me.  (Not the way he speaks, but the emotional understanding.)  I then replied, Well, who really understands you?  He said, "Holly, (a little friend of his)  Holly really understands me.

I was seriously cracking up for about ten minutes!  He was up to some serious thinking.

4 comments:

Allison J. said...

oh my goodness, he's getting so big!!!

Eichmeiers said...

Cute!!

~adelle said...

Holly and he must be having some pretty good chats.

One of my favorite things, is to listen to my girls talk to each other. It is so hilarious. They really do have minds of their own don't they??

(P.S. I hope you are feeling okay. I hate to hear talk of forever headaches. That does not sound good at all. I am sending good energy your way!)

aLeXis said...

Such a smart little guy. You know...I only really like the people who understand me too. :) Hope you guys are doing well.