Monday, October 1, 2007

Family Home Evening







On Monday night we decided that we would have Family Home Evening at the park. So we loaded up the kids, brought a soccer ball along, and had a blast. Doug spent most of the time teaching Brielle how to play soccer, and I played with Benson and snapped all the pictures. Brielle was so cute. She really wanted to learn how to play, and listened to everything that her dad told her to do. After we were done playing she told me that she was a super soccer player! We also took some time to swing on the swings and watch the dogs play at the doggie park nearby. It was a great night as a family.



















3 comments:

Bek said...

I think you guys are a model family! We love you!

The Steel's said...

Linds, cute pictures of your fam. Benson looks totally like you, and of course Brielle looks like her dad, do you think? I am happy to see your family grow.

Sharstin said...

Linds--how fun!! I love your cute little fam!