I have decided that digital cameras are a great wonder and a great pain. Granted that Doug and I have had our digital camera for 5 years, but you think that the batteries would last for more than two pictures right? Well, our camera finally died the other day and I am heartbroken. I would always get so frustrated with that camera, but now that I don't have it I feel like I need it all the time. Especially now that I have this wonderful blog to actually post the pictures I take. So regretfully, unless I get pictures from some other source, this blog will be picture less. I know what you are thinking, pretty boring right? Well maybe it will be, but I will try to find pictures on the web in the mean time. Like this one of the wonderful invention, the digital camera.
Merry Christmas!
9 months ago



3 comments:
Bless your little heart! Don't worry I will read your blog w/out pics! Besides, now you have a reason to upgrade.
Sorry for your bad news. But, bar results are in one week and then you will be raking in the dough. Then, like Laura says, you can upgrade!
I really recommend our camera. I love it. When you get ready to buy a new one, let me know.
Sorry about your camera Linds! You said when you had your camera you were changing the batteries all the time. Were you using rechargeable batteries or regular AA batteries? I had that problem with regular batteries, but not rechargeable ones. Anyway... Hope things are going well for you guys! Love ya!
Post a Comment