Wednesday, December 19, 2007

ITS A BOY!

Well today was the day of my ultrasound and we found out we are having a boy! We are really excited. Doug wasn't able to go with me to my appointment because he had to work, so I had the sonographer take a picture of the baby while I closed my eyes and then she put the picture in an envelope and sealed it up. That way we were able to open the envelope tonight as a family. Brielle was so excited she started jumping up and down saying "A boy, a boy, a boy!" It is going to be great having Benson and the baby so close in age. We hope that if all works out like we want it, 20 years from now we could have two missionaries out at the same time! Now the hard part will be finding a good name for him. If any of you have any suggestions, leave a comment and let us know!

2 comments:

Ader Family said...

yeah, you are right brothers are a good thing they will love it. its really exciting and i'm loving your "days of christmas"

Summer said...

Hey Linds! I'm a little behind on the blogging thing. It's been a little crazy around here. but I loved your 12 days posts, what a great idea! And I'm so glad you're having another little boy. Here are some names that were either suggested to us, or that I liked that got vetoed. Good luck!
Paxton, Spencer, Trey, Ethan, Cooper, Christian, Keaton, Kimball, Dawson, Braden, Cade, Corbin, Landon, Cameron :), Donovan, Connor, Quinn, Griffin, Caleb, Mitchell, Davis, Elijah