Friday, December 14, 2007

The Law World




Well, the wait is finally over. This week Doug received an offer from a law firm here in Knoxville and we are so happy. It is going to be a great start at his career and the Lord has truly blessed us. We are so grateful for all the help that we have received and know that the Lord is mindful of each of us individually. The Law firm he will be working with is called Stone and Hinds and he will start working on Monday! Thanks to all for the love and prayers that have been shown on our behalf. They really helped!

5 comments:

Jared & Rebekah Prisbrey said...

Congratulations Doug!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! I know this has been long in-coming. We love you guys and we appreciate your examples of faith, and patience. Love the Prisbreys.

Sharstin said...

Linds!! I am so excited for you guys--I knew it was only a matter of time--that is so wonderful!!

Summer said...

Oh, the relief you must be feeling. We know, having been there, and we even had family to live with. We are SO SO thrilled for you guys. Way to go Doug! You guys deserve every blessing that could come your way.
Sum and Ty

Chelsy said...

Doug, way to go!! You'll do fantastic. You excelled in law school and you'll do even better in practice. Merry Christmas! We'll talk to you guys soon.

Love, The Hoopers.

Bek said...

Yeah Doug and Linds!