Thursday, August 21, 2008

Another Brielle Masterpiece

Here is Brielle's latest and greatest song:

I love my family,
they are so sweet to me.
When I look into your eyes I imagine my mom,
When I look into my dads eyes he is happy to my mom.
Family is so special I love them so much!

This was sung to a made up tune, but like I said before, I sometimes feel like I live in a musical! Love it!

12 comments:

Kara said...

So cute, you will have to record it and put it on here so we can hear it. So I can't believe that I didn't get to see you while you were here. Sounds like I missed everything while we were camping. Hopefully next time we will get to hang out!

Katina Angola said...

She is so sweet. Those were beautiful lyrics.

The Steel's said...

Okay, that is so funny. I think her and Katelyn would be best friends. She is always making up random songs like that..maybe not that intense. You might have a little poet on your hands. How sweet!

Katy Beth said...

Aw...it's like the movie Enchanted! haha...so sweet!

~adelle said...

I love it! She sounds so creative. Kind of reminds me of her mom.

Jamie Hadlow said...

Brielle is so creative, and what a sweet song! It sounds like she loves her mom so much! It was so good to see you when you guys were in Utah. I'm glad you had such a fun trip!

Critt & Britt said...

As I was reading this Lou, I was imagining you pounding the lockers and singing "11 more days, 11 more daaaaaays, 11 more days 'til my birthday yeah!!!" Like mother, like daughter. It was so great to get to see you and to finally meet your sweet, absolutely adorable boy. By the way your familys pics are so cute. Love ya girl!

Maria said...

Lindsey what a small world! I can't belive how big your kids are. They are so cute! I know Susan from high school. I will have to keep checking back to see your cute Family :)

Allison J. said...

Ana misses her so much! No worries-we know how crazy life is when you visit-next time for sure:) Tell everyone hi for us!

Marla said...

Oh that is adorable!

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi said...

Oh Brielle you make me smile so much! hehe, she is too cute!

Becca McCombs said...

How hilarious! Brielle is a crack-up! Those are some Doug Rose genes!