Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tea Anyone?


Brielle went to a little tea (lemonade) party and our friends house the other day and was so excited to get all dressed up for a party. It was really cute! My friend had made little finger sandwiches and set place settings for each of the girls. They got to eat lunch and drink their tea, which was really lemonade, they had a fashion show, and made bracelets. It was a little girls dream! You can actually see the excitement on her face.

9 comments:

... said...

Oh I always wanted to have a real tea party when I was little. They all look so excited. How fun. Brielle looks so beautiful!

aLeXis said...

this is so adorable. oh, to be a little girl again. i love it. they look like they are in heaven. so cute!

Katy Beth said...

Oh my heck! I remember having those when I was little! They look like they had a blast!! I can't wait for Livvy to get old enough to have "tea" parties.

Summer said...

so cute! I'm so jealous, I want a tea party! :)

Katy Beth said...

Btw, we need to get Becca on here too!

Laura said...

i remember having a cabbage patch tea party one year for my birthday. it obviously was great because i still remember it! i love how brielle is so girlie.

Allison J. said...

How cute is that!!!! Oh Ana would have loved that. Let me guess, Becca??? I miss you guys.

Sharstin said...

can I come next time?? look how cute they all are--especially that little one in the black and pink dress--who's little girl is she? Darling!!

Kara said...

How fun is that, I can't wait until Kambri is into stuff like that. I love the girly stuff! So cute:)