Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Its Big, Its Blue and It Hurts!


Our Poor little Parker went in for surgery today. He has had webbed fingers since birth and we decided it was time to have them cut apart. :( The Surgeon said all went well and that he should heal with very little scarring. They also had to do a skin graft from his groin (YIKES) to cover his fingers. The poor kid. He is trying so hard to crawl and eat and drink with this big, bulky, blue cast. He is such a trooper though, he hasn't even cried. We love you Parker and hope you feel better soon!




10 comments:

Sharstin said...

poor little bug!! that is some rough stuff! I am glad everything went well, and he gets better soon :)

~adelle said...

SO sad and so cute. He seems like such a happy little guy. Our Natty has a webbed toe. She got it from her dad. :) Some people think it is freeky, but I think it is kind of cute. I guess she will be a good swimmer...

Georgi Family said...

oh, that broke my heart to hear you talking to my mom on the phone in the car, but to see these pictures makes me even more sad for him. That seriously breaks my heart linds! He is such a happy little dude though! ugh, I miss you guys so much!

Kara said...

Poor little guy! I had no idea he was born with webbed fingers. I hope he heals fast, that is no fun! He is such a cute little guy!

Camilla said...

Oh my goodness! Poor little parker. How cute is that picture with him drinking with his cast. I don't think I knew he had webbed fingers on that hand never noticed in any pictures.

aLeXis said...

Linds...that is so hard on him and his mama! Looks like he is a trooper like his mama though. Such a sweet little man!

Kenzie said...

Oh poor little guy!!! HE looks pretty tuff though... I hope he heals fast

Kim Felt said...

ok, that is heartbreaking! I bet you'll get asked a billion questions when you go out though! He has changed so much! He looks just like you. :) I love in your picture of him on the side all the trucks and cars all over the floor. Looks like my house!

Marla said...

He is such a trooper!! He gets around well! It was great seeing you today!

The Steel's said...

Oh that makes me so sad. He is a good sport. He is so sweet!