Then we saw another of our favorites, the Chick-Fil-A cow! If you know my kids, Chick-Fil-A is their FAVORITE place to eat, so they were thrilled to take a picture with the cow!
Then we headed home for some more Easter fun. We ended up having our Easter Egg Hunt inside because of the rain, but the kids loved it anyway. They were both so fun to watch this year because they were so excited about everything.
After they gathered about 30 eggs each they were sent on a treasure hunt to find their Easter baskets. There were clues hidden around the house with little riddles that they had to figure out. Brielle was really good at his part. When they found them they were really excited because they were full of shovel, rakes, sidewalk chalk, bubbles, etc. Everything for outdoor fun!
SUNDAY: Then on Sunday we got the kids all dressed up in their cute outfits and went off to church. Don't they look adorable! (Okay, so Parker wasn't so happy). Because it was a holiday Doug didn't have to stay quite as late at church as usual, so we had the full ham Easter dinner as a family. We then took some time to talk about the true meaning of Easter and just spend time together. I love holidays!
P.S. I am still trying to figure out how to make my blog private, so far I can't get it to work. YIKES!



12 comments:
Benson told us all about the train on Sunday! haha! Too cute! And I love the pictures. They were adorable in thier Easter outfits!
So cute! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!!! When are you coming to Utah again? We would love to see you!
Love those Easter ties...pastel stripes...adorable..I hope that Doug had a matching one.
Your boys look so cute in their matching ties! Isn't Easter the best excuse for cute Sunday outfits?
Looks like you guys had fun! I wish you would have been here with us though. :) We miss you guys!
Go to your dashboard,Settings, Permissions, then check only these readers and then enter the emails of the people that you want to visit.
Looks like you guys had a great time!
Hi. I saw your blog on Brandon & Kim's blog, and came to see if this is the Doug I went to HS with!
How are you?! I haven't seen you since your wedding reception, and I was gargantuan pregnant.
I'm glad I caught you before you went private.
If you want, I'd love an invite so we can catch up!
Feel free to stop over at my blog, too!
Sherrie (Jensen) Shepherd
pianorunner@yahoo.com
they look so cute in all their Easter Attire!! sounds like you guys had an awesome Easter! was so fun talking with you--tbanks for all your support--luv ya!
They look adorable!
your kiddos look so darling in their Easter getups, what cute kids you have. Brielle is so big, what a sweet girl. Hey, we have a cute family that just moved into our ward that know you, the Prisbey's. Small world huh! Miss you friend!
That's funny, I was just going to write on your blog and tell you the Steels are in our ward, but it looks like she beat me to it! They seem like a really nice family; anyone who is friends with the Roses has to be wonderful! We look forward to getting to know them. I've been absolutely horrible at blogging and reading other people's blogs and a lot of other things since we moved here a month and a half ago. It has been chaotic to say the least. Life is good though, we've been so blessed. How are you guys doing? Are you coming to visit anytime soon? It has been SO long since we've been able to hang out! We love ya! Bek
Post a Comment