Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Could it be??

Hello friends of the blogging world! I am back, wow what a hiatus. I have to say I quite enjoyed it though. There have been a few weeks i have not even turned on the computer, but it is safe to say I am back. Hopefully I can keep it up this summer! I am quite a few blogs behind, so you can check back often, there may be a new blog daily!!

2 comments:

Sher said...

Welcome back! You obviously have your priorities straight, if you're too busy will your family to blog. I should take a lesson.

BTW: I'm having a CD giveaway on my blog. Come on over and enter!!

Emily Harkness said...

I'm glad you've posted again. I was starting to worry that you were sick again! Glad things are going well and that you were just spending time with your cuties! Are you planning any trips to Utah this summer? If so, we HAVE to see you this time! (If your not too busy :)