Tuesday, May 26, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE ONE!


Okay, so it has been a few weeks ago, but Parker finally turned ONE! I can't believe it. It goes by so much faster the more kids you have. We just celebrated by having a quiet little party at home with the five of us. (This is what happens when you have more kids too, Brielle's first birthday was a huge party!) He loved eating cake and getting super messy. We love having him as a part of our family.

He is so much fun. He says a million words and talks all the time. He is still too scared to take off walking by himself, but we are working on it. He also got his first tooth for his birthday, (it is about time) and now he is getting 3 more all at once! But, you know Parker, he is still the best baby ever!
We love you Parker and happy first birthday!!!!

Leave it to me for the camera batteries to die, and the still pictures we took with our video camera didn't work :( Then I tried to uplaod the video and I can't find the cord to hook up our camera to the computer, so you will just have to picture Parker naked in the high chair with strawberry cake all over him!

7 comments:

Sharstin said...

Happy Birthday Parker! he is so cute!

Unknown said...

Parker is SOOOO cute. The only thing cuter than kids with cake all over them is them all cleaned up out of the bath, smelling sweet and in their clean jammies.

Glad to see you back.

And I am laughing at your techological difficulties...I would be so lost without LG. I never attempt to upload video. :)

One Happy Family said...

Glad to have you back. Alice is right, nothing better than babies straight out of the tub smelling so sweet.

~adelle said...

Hey You!
I was just thinking yesterday that I missed reading you blog. It is so nice to have you back. 1 year old babies are the best. They are so ready to learn and get into trouble of course. I am sure he was a darling cake eater...

Laura said...

wowo! time flies. glad to see you you're back up and posting. i'm so behind myself.
where all the fun pics from doug's big day?

erin said...

Mmmm strawberry cake sounds good! Finn didn't really know what to do with his cake. He ate maybe a few bites and then just smeared the rest of it. And don't worry about Parker not just taking off walking. Finn's almost 20 months and still won't walk on his own and it's driving me crazy! I'm glad Parker had a great birthday with his family. I'll try to come over for a visit next week if you're going to be around. I miss you too!

Camilla said...

Happy Birthday Parker! Glad you guys are back to blogging, it's really the only way i feel connected to you guys. Hope everything is going well.