Benson walked out of his room the other day and said, "Okay Mom I am ready for school."
This is what he was wearing, Brielle's rain boots, and a build-a-bear shirt for a hat.
He looks good.
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" ~Mahatma Gandhi
9 comments:
So cute!
Haha! Well, it definitely says "personality"!!
Oh I love it!!
He is so cute!!! Hey you will do wonderful cakes, I saw your little boys b-day, you should take classes. I take them @ Joann's. Good luck and post some of your cakes when you make them
love it--very stylin
I think you better send him to Kindergarten with Brielle...he looks way too good to not have any place to go.
I think he gets it from his dad. I can see doug wearing something like that to work. :)
That is a stylin' outfit. I can't wait to see what Finn will come up with to wear. I love the Build-a-Bear shirt as a hat. How creative!
Linds, I'm so excited you're here. Of course we'd love to see you! I don't know if I have your phone number anymore. About a month ago Abi sucked on my phone and it died. I lost all my contacts. Here is my cell phone number: 801-682-5382. After living out of state myself, I realize how difficult it is to see anyone besides family, but if you get some time please call us!! It has been way too long, and we'd love to see you!
Post a Comment