Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Spray on!

It is amazing that two .99 cent squirt bottles can equal hours of fun!

Oh I love Summer.



6 comments:

Kara said...

Oh I love summer too its the best. Looks like you guys have had an awesome few weeks. That is great you have that many cool places to go visit!

Sharstin said...

thats the way!! a squirt bottle is fun! so cute! can't wait to see you guys soon!

Georgi Family said...

Lindsey, you have got to find a way to be able to stay for most of bear lake! My mom told me that you were leaving the tuesday we are going up to bear lake! That is such a bummer! I hope we can work something out. Love ya!

Katina Angola said...

I love hours of cheap fun!!!!

The Steel's said...

Way to be economical friend. My kids love squirt guns, well Tate does. We also use spray bottles in the winter with colored water and spray the snow, love cheap fun. I am excited you are coming out soon. Let me know what your schedule looks like and we can get together!

Marla said...

Oh that's a really good idea! I'll have to steal it!