Friday, July 31, 2009

My little piece of heaven!


Here are a couple pictures of my wonderful new bed makeover! (Thanks Shar for the find!) Our 8th anniversary is next week and this is our gift to each other. I definitely got the better end of that gift right?

Anyway I absolutely love it. I cant wait to crawl into bed at night! It is comfortable and is now a little piece of heaven for me.

20 comments:

~adelle said...

That looks so lovely! What a fun place to visit at the end of a long day of being a mommy! Happy Anniversary to you both~ Very Heavenly.

Katy Beth said...

How pretty! I love it!! Our Anniversay is next week too. Happy Anniversary!

Laura said...

it looks awesome!!! love the pillows. hope you're feeling well.

Crystal Copeland said...

I've seen that bedspread before, and loved it!!! Lucky you!

Sharstin said...

looks great Linds!! cute pillows. Have a happy Anniversary--you guys are such a cute couple!

Camilla said...

You are a brave woman. We got a white duvet when we got married and it got dirty and dingy so fast, and we didn't even have kids yet. BUT, it's absolutely beautiful, very Martha!

Kenzie said...

It really looks so good... the kind of bed you just want to jump in

Donna said...

Did you get that from West Elm?! I've been eyeing the blue one and the green one.

... said...

I love it! And I love all the cute pillows...I'm a sucker for pillows. It looks so soft and cozy...I just want to jump right in and snuggle up!

Eichmeiers said...

That is so darling! Way to go. Our anniversary is next week as well!

Emily Harkness said...

Ha Ha!!! Emily just baught the same bedding...What are the odds? You guys both just have great taste, I guess. I'm sure glad you guys keep an updated blog so we can see how you're doing. You guys are awesome!
Russ

aLeXis said...

LOVE IT! Happy Anniversary to both of you!

Lindsey Rose said...

Donna the pillows are from Ross and they were 8.99 a piece!! It was a bargain find!

One Happy Family said...

Looks great! I was thinking of you guys. We share the same anniversary. I know you still might not be feeling well, but didn't know if you wanted to join us when we go to the temple next week. Let me know.

Donna said...

That is super cheap! Did you get the comforter there too? We need a new one. Good find!

Crystal Taylor said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow, eight years flew by!
What a beautiful bed.

Jeff and Cecilee said...

I just did the same thing! 2 peas in a pod! Our 8 year is coming up too! We got tickets to go see the "So you think you can dance" tour in SLC. I went last year in Reno and it was amazing!!! Can't wait! Love ya babe :)

Kim Felt said...

wow. that is a beautiful beadspread. That would stress me out though. It has little hand prints written all over it. Happy anniversary guys!

Critt & Britt said...

Yeah, you found it. I love it!!!

Marla said...

Oh I love it!!