I am going to have to split up this trip into a few different posts because we did so many fun things with our family and friends that it would be way to much for just one! It was so fun seeing all of you!
Dee Family Reunion 2009Hidden Lake Montana Camping trip!The first week we were in Utah all of my immediate family got together for a big camping trip. Everyone except for Doug, my sister in law Julie, and one of my nieces were able to come. It was amazing! We went to a camping place we used to go to every year with my family when I was a kid. We had such a great time fishing, playing, and just being together! My brother in law even made us matching family shirts!! It was freezing cold most of the time, but what is better than time spent with the family you love! I love my brothers and sisters so much and we have so fun when we all get together. The kids loved playing with their cousins too. Miss you guys!

The beautiful view from our camp spot
Brielle enjoying the flowers

Parker Loved riding around with Grandma in the stroller, even if it is pink!
Brielle, Benson and Grandpa on the four-wheeler!


My brother in law brought his metal detector, this was hours of fun!

A crane decided to come and camp right by us, Benson was so excited.

My sister and my niece. This is not her mom, they just look exactly alike!

Of course a little
wiffle ball game is always expected.
Brielle's famous art. This is her rock monster.
Brielle with my cute nieces who she couldn't get enough of!
Parker's first taste of a pickle! YUM!
Brielle with my other niece. They were pretty much inseparable!

My cute Benson. He is just so handsome!

Me, my brother B, Dad, Mom, sister L, sister E. In our matching shirts! M left early
so he is not in the picture. It was so fun to be with them!

Our cute little family minus Doug! The kids loved every minute of camping.
There is just something about being totally filthy and having fun! Thanks Mom and Dad!
10 comments:
How fun, I'm glad you guys got to all go together camping. I love camping trips! I bet your kids had a blast and you are brave to do it all without Doug:) Hope you are feeling better!
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! We haven't been camping for too long; we need to take our kids. I missed seeing you! Hopefully someday.
That looks so much fun and so beautiful. We just took our family camping and had so much fun. It is the best! Kids just seem to really love being outdoors. Your photos were making me miss it!
Hope you're feeling OK. Hang in there!
It looks like so much fun! Of course, spending time with family makes it even better!
Looks like so much fun! I do love a good campout! I love all the cute picts--especially the last one of you and your little cuties!
So Fun!!! I love that family of yours. It was sooooo Great to spend some time with you. I miss you girl. I am very excited about your baby. I sure hope you get feeling better. 4 kids, wow!!
Love that rock monster.
Glad you had fun. I always love getting to see people I don't get to see very often. I love that campsite. I've always wanted to go to Montana. It looks beautiful. Finn would have loved to have ridden around on that four wheeler.
Great pics!
Looks like a fun visit, what a darling family Linds. I am so glad I got to see you while you were out!
Post a Comment