Sunday, July 12, 2009

What is better than a HALF DOZEN ROSES?????



NOTHING!!!








We are so excited to welcome baby #4 to our little Rose family On February 18th 2010. That officially makes us a half dozen.

27 comments:

Bek said...

Congratulations you guys!! You are so cute Linds with your half dozen rose post! Are you still here?

Emily Harkness said...

WHAT!!?? CONGRATULATIONS you guys!!!!!!!!! I can't believe you are going to have four! We have some major catching up to do. I am sure your next one will be another cutie!

By the way, it was so fun seeing you when you were here. Hopefully we can do it again soon! Take care and good luck with the pregnancy!

Matt and Jami said...

Congratulations Lindsey! How exciting!

aLeXis said...

WHAT? Holy cow Lady! You were just here saying that you were trying....and then BING.Bang.BoOm. Pregnant! So cool! ConGRatuLaTiOns!!!! All my love.

OH, P.s. I got a shirt for Brielle...and I swear I am going to get it done here in a bit. Summer is a crazy time, but I will get it done. :)

Kara said...

Oh so exciting! That is funny that we were just all talking about that. The next wave of babies is has started:) I hope you are feeling ok!

Kim Felt said...

The picture looks good! I'm so happy everything looks OK. I miss you guys already. Tell doug mcdonalds is hiring down the street. You have to start somewhere, right?

Crystal Taylor said...

Congratulations!!! That is wonderful news.
Wishing you the best:)
P.S. Has it really been 9 years since we graduated? Crazy!

Toni said...

CONGRATS! You were pregnant when we were hanging out...... Sneaky (wink wink)

Love ya!

Georgi Family said...

That was such a creative idea linds! Too cute! I am glad that everything is alright. I knew it would be! Also, tell doug not to sell himself short. He is way better than McDonalds. He could work at Chick-fil-a dang it! Seriously though! After you guys left we were all so sad! Please really look into getting a job out here! Love you guys!

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi said...

Don't listen to the comment above, you don't need to find a job out West! ;-D

CONGRATS Don and I are very excited! I am happy we get to be pregnant together, though I hate you're sick! YUCK! It must be a girl then...which works perfectly! The Rose and Dennis family will combine in the future! hehe :-D...unless of course our little boy looks like Don. Then we'll have to buy him a bride. ....hehe :-P

~adelle said...

How FUN! Very cute post. Your little peanut is so darling. I guess I should say your little "bud." Way to go Lindsey. I am so excited for you guys.

Nadelie said...

Congrats! We are very excited for you. I hear that February 15th is a good day for having babies! hint hint ;) They come really, really fast on that day. Good luck with everything (you are in great hands with your doctor choice).

Dave C. said...

What's better than half a dozen roses? . . . How about a dozen!!! Only six more to go! ha ha ha

Donna said...

BAAAAAAAAAA! I thought you were talking about getting flowers before I read your post! You guys make cute kids. Hopefully its a girl so we can arrange a marriage. I already approve of the in-laws lol! Hope you are well.

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi said...

back off Donna...our little boy is marrying the new Rose girl!!! :-P

Summer said...

Hurray! That was so funny, it took me a second to get it--I haven't been getting a lot of sleep lately :)
We're way excited for you guys, and it was great to see you, even for a minute!

Katy Beth said...

Eek! I had no idea! Congratulations!! How exciting! Please let me know if you need anything at all. I know all too well how it is to be sick for 9mo!

Now, if it's a girl Livvy & Emersyn will have someone to play with. See, Livvy's already got her eyes on Benson & Parker. And Benson's already trying to woo her. So no worries there for us haha!! Wai

One Happy Family said...

Hooray! Yes, the world definitely needs more Roses in it.
CONGRATULATIONS!

Kenzie said...

Congratulations Linds-- that is so great!!! And that is a cute post

Unknown said...

I was looking at the photo of the 3 Rose kids and I think it would be really really awesome if you get a dark haired girl...will go really well with your name pick.

Sharstin said...

ok what in the world--I totally commented forever ago--but I don't see in on here! So--
I was over the top excited when I got your call!! I can't believe you will be a mom to 4!! You are an amazing mother, and there is Nothing better than a dozen Roses!!
Luv ya!

Camilla said...

Yeah!! Congrats. You should have told us when you were here!! Anyway, how exciting. It was so funt o see you guys, i hope the rest of your trip went well. I'm sure you are glad to be home. Congrats again.

the Rabes said...

YEA! Oh Linds I am so happy for you guys! What that is crazy....4 kids. It will take us a long time to catch up to you Rose's. Hopefully we can see each other soon!

The Nance Family said...

Congrats! You must be amazing to be doing #4, I am still struggling with 2. You'll be just fine!

Marla said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!! That is such great news!! :)

The Steel's said...

Hooray Roses! I am so excited for you guys. I am sad you aren't feeling too hot! Hopefully you get feeling better soon. Baby #4 is one lucky little kid to come into a family like yours!

Jamie Hadlow said...

Yeah, I know I'm a little slow but I have been out of the blogging world a little bit lately. Congrats! I am so happy for you!