While we were visiting Utah, we had the chance to go to
Bear Lake with the Rose side of the family!!! We had so fun playing on the beach and in the water all day. The kids loved every minute of it, and of course a sunburn always accompanies a trip to Bear Lake. The photos are really small, I am not sure why, but you get the idea.

My little man enjoying the shade!

Doug and I NEVER have pictures just the two of us! I love this one!

Me and the kids enjoying playing in the sand!

Daddy swinging Parks in the water, he was laughing his head off.

Grandma Lyda just relaxing watching all the fun!
7 comments:
Aw...how fun! Look how clear that water is! Not like any lakes around here, that's for sure. We might just have to check this out next time we visit out west. That pic of you & Doug is adorable!
Bear Lake is the best place for kids. It is so clean and shallow! Was it super windy? It seems like there is usually a few windy days every trip! And, you are one skinny little pregnant girl...
Love all the pics. Your kids are adorable! Well, you know that of course.
Bear lake is so much fun! I love all your cute picts--and Hello! how cute is your swimmer! love it--and that picture of you and Doug is awesome :)
How fun! Love the pictures!
i love all your fun pics from your trip. very cute pic of you and doug. LOVe the bathingsuit. you are so dang skinny!!!
Oh how fun, I'm glad you guys got to do so many fun things! I like the pic of you and Doug, cute!!!
Post a Comment