I love this girl so much. She has so much personality and spunk and can be the sweetest person in the world. School is going to be so good for her, but I don't know what I am going to do everyday without her.
They get big too fast.
At least these two don't look alike right?? Ha ha!



10 comments:
I guess this is the bad thing about going private, no one looks at your blog!
I look! It just takes me a couple days to remember. haha! Aw...I can't belive she's in Kindergarten already!! Why can't time just slow down a bit, sometimes?
That is so fun. Hadley can't wait to start, she has been asking me for months "how much longer til school mom?" she finally starts on mon:) They grow up so fast, i can't believe they are already in kindergarten. So crazy! She is darling and looks just like doug!
Oh my goodness... She is so cute and I can believe you have a 5 year old. How fun!! I bet she will be smart like her Mom
that is so much fun Linds! I can't believe little Brielle is in kindergarten! I love that pict of her and Doug!
She is just adorable! I cant believe you have one old enough to be in school!
I can't wait to hear stories of how it goes. I'm sure she will do well, but there's still all the other kids and events that you are part of the experience. I will look forward to hearing your thoughts so I can hopefully learn b/f I send Aden away to school. Anyhow...Brielle is definitely Daddy's little girl. She is precious. I know I say that all too often, but she truly is. It just radiates from her.
On a different note, that looks like a huge water bottle in her backpack. Were you afraid she might get parched? :) I make a joke, hopefully there isn't an underlying medical condition here. If so, ignore the joke.
Oh happy day! I cant wait till sydney starts. Where was doug goinga ll dressed up? He looks nice!
How is your little brielle big enough for kindergarten. She looks so big and so excited. It is so exciting and sad to watch are little ones get big.
oh my goodness linds! She is so big! I remember when she was born and it was truly yesterday! Miss you! wish I could have seen you while you were here!
Post a Comment