So we sat down to dinner the other day and this is the conversation between Benson and me.
Benson: Mommy, I think I am going to Marry you!
Me: Bens, that is so sweet, but Daddy already married me, so you cant.
Benson: Yep, Mom, I am going to marry you because I love you!
Me: Okay so I couldn't say anything because my heart was just melting!
This makes all those hard moments you want to pull your hair out worth it. This is why we keep going everyday. Because no other job would give you that kind of love, emotion, and innocence. I really do love being a mom.
Merry Christmas!
9 months ago



8 comments:
Worth ever single ounce of energy! Good to know you have moments of insanity too. J/K I know we all have them.
Oh that is too cute! It is nice to know how much your little ones love you!
I'm glad you had such a fun anniversary too:)
Aw....that made me want to cry! Gosh, I can't wait to be a stay-at-home-mom so I don't miss so many of those moments.
That is so cute!! I can not wait til my little one says cute stuff like that.. you are a great mom
so sweet, but you know I gotta say it...you may have been living in TN too long when a kid thinks that he can marry his biological mother. Tell him, he's gotta AT LEAST wait for a first cousin. :)
So darling. You are doing things right.
That is so sweet!! Love it!
Aw. That is sweet. Hopefully he always adores his mommy and appreciates how wonderful she is.
Post a Comment