Friday, September 11, 2009

My Bens!



So where does the time go that your little boy is almost three and wants to go to preschool? He is my best little boy. He is always saying the funniest things, and has the most energy for life you have seen. He can be so sweet and cuddly, or my big tough guy. He is the kid that you just want to squeeze and snuggle with and then he looks at you like, "Mom, I am not going to snuggle, I am a big boy."



This is his big boy I am not going to smile face.

I love this kid!



Here is a picture of preschool at our house with some of his friends. Bens loves this because it is something that is just his, and he cant wait for Brielle to come home on Wednesdays so he can tell her all about "HIS" school. They are so cute!

12 comments:

Natalie said...

SO cute! I think our Benson's are quite a bit alike! Such a fun age!

The Steel's said...

He is so big, I can't believe it. I love the story about marrying you, what a sweet boy!

Sharstin said...

How cute! they want to grow up way too fast! looks like a fun preschool group:)

Eichmeiers said...

It is so fun! He is so cute. Do you teach the preschoolers??

Lindsey Rose said...

Candace or is it Candice? I can never remember. We do teach the preschoolers. We have a schedule where we either do the letters and a color or a number and a shape. It is really low key though.

Katy Beth said...

I love it!! How cute are they & what an awsome idea!

My goodness, I love that little man. He's such a joy to have in Nursery.

Eichmeiers said...

Its candace,but its fine you can't remember!! How fun. I bet Bens loves having his mom teach every once in a while!

Laura said...

wow! that's a pretty big group of kiddos. benson is so darn handsome.

Emily Harkness said...

Oh, he is darling! That preschool looks so fun. I hope you are feeling OK by the way! Take care you guys!!!!

Marla said...

Oh he is getting so big! I can't believe that he is almost three years old!

Shannon said...

Wow, you are teaching with 6 kids? I thought 5 was a big group. Good luck with that! We'll have to swap ideas.

Unknown said...

And it looks like Parker is getting that early start too.

i can't believe that I am gonna be back at that preschool stage here in the future. Crazy.