
We cant wait for this perfectly healthy little girl to come to our family in February! Brielle is beyond excited! She is really sick and was not able to come with me to the ultrasound this morning, so I closed my eyes and the tech printed out the picture. Then she put it in an envelope and labeled it with a G for girl. Then I brought it home so all of us could open it together. Brielle had the honors of opening it and she said, "Mom! It has a G!!!! Then she told me that if it had been a B she would have been sad. So funny!
Life is good!



23 comments:
YAY! That is awesome I bet Brielle is ecstatic! Congrats Linds, that is really great.
I Knew it!!! I am so excited. Call you when I get home.
I am so happy for you. I can't wait to have a girl. That is so awesome. Do you have any name picked out yet? I can't wait till February comes to see her. That is so exciting! YEAH! I am so happy for you.
Oh yea!! I am so happy for your family. That will be so fun to have a sweet little girl! Congrats! I can't wait to see her.
wow linds! That is awesome! Congratulations! fun for Brielle to finally have another G in the house huh!
Don and I are so excited for you 5 (6)!! It is such a blessing to see that everything is measuring and functioning well, and then to get a "G" on top of that is just WOW, YEAH, and AWESOME! :-) I am sorry Brielle is sick but I know that when she opened the letter and say what it was she never felt better! :) ...We'll get together soon! CONGRATS!!
(p.s...I hope Doug already knew, because I think Don text him...!!?)
I am so glad I checked your blog today! Yay! Congrats guys. Brielle will be such a good big sister to a little girl. Hope all is going well!
Congrats that is so exciting, how perfect 2 boys and 2 girls! I hope you are feeling ok:)
YEAH, Congrats!!! Love those girls!
Oh, Lindsey, that is so exciting! I opened the e-mail you sent then was in suspense as I was getting into your blog! It's amazing how exciting it is just to know! I'm so excited to see what she looks like, especially since all of your kids look so different! Congratulations!
was so fun talking to you today! I am so excited that you are habing another little girl! and I am so glad you are feeling better!! Love you!
YEAH!!! WE LOVE GIRLS!
Linds, CONGRATS!!! I am SO excited for you. How exciting to be having another girl!!!
Fun! Congrats!
Yeah!!!
Girls are so fun! You are one good mom Linds. How did you contain yourself and not peek at the picture??? What a rock. It is so cute that Brielle is so excited. What fun!
Congrats!! Aw..2 of each!
Congratulations! You seem to be a natural at this mothering thing, Lindsey. Can't wait to see if this little girl is another remake of Doug. Best wishes!
That will be a busy house, but so much fun with two and two. Congrats! By the way, you are amazing to have four kids, I can't get passed thinking of the two I have.
I cant wait to see what she looks like! Congrats...we are so excited for you guys.
Yea Linds! I am so excited for you guys! That is such great news. That is so fun for Brielle too! If I were guaranteed a girl next I think I would have another kid. I hope you get feeling good.
Congratulations! That is so exciting! I'm excited for Brielle! Every girl needs a sister!
CONGRATS on the girl, now you have two of each
Post a Comment