Friday, October 9, 2009

My latest cake creation!


So I know I have not blogged forever, and I have a lot to catch up on, but I just wanted to post my latest cake creation. My cute next-door neighbor wanted a Mike Wazowski cake from Monsters Inc. It was a fun cake to do!

7 comments:

Emily Harkness said...

Oh Wow! That cake is great!!! You are so good! I wish you lived closer so you could help me with Bennett's birthday cake...At least I talked him out of Buzz Lightyear! Now we are just going for a guitar cake. I'm hoping it will at least somewhat resemble a guitar. Anyways, your cake looks perfect! Hope you're all doing great!

Sharstin said...

so cute linds! you did an awesome job!

Kenzie said...

I love it, it looks really good!!! It is so much fun doing cakes... You got talent :)

The Steel's said...

Linds, I love it! It looks just like Mike Wazowski!

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi said...

Nice job! Your creations are always so great! ...I want a purple pony, with a rainbow mane and tail on my next birthday cake. ....just a heads up ;-P

Natalie said...

Wow. You are incredibly talented! I so wish I had more cake decorating skills! LOVE IT!

Georgi Family said...

linds how do you do it?? Is it all free hand or do you have a stencil?? Is it just normal frosting?? I want to learn!!