Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas Y'all!











6 comments:

Eichmeiers said...

They are so dang cute! Great pics.

Emily Harkness said...

Cute kids, and cute pictures! I hope your Christmas was wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Hey Doug and Linds, Merry Christmas! Your kids are getting big and so cute. Thanks for your card. We love you guys and hope you are doing good. I'm going to tell your bishop you have Adam Lambert music on your blog... It is a good song isn't it though?

Jared

... said...

Adorable Christmas pictures! I love Brielle's dress. Beautiful! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

Sharstin said...

Now those are some cuties! they all are so darling! it was so much fun chatting the other day! hope you had a very merry christmas!

Kenzie said...

Cute kids!! I can not wait to see the next one. I hope everything is going good!!! I want to see more pictures of cakes you are doing :)!!!