"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" ~Mahatma Gandhi
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
SNOW FUN!!
So it has been a while, but I thought I could actually post some pictures of the fun my kids have been having. Brielle was out of school for a snow day a couple of weeks ago (I know you westerners will not understand getting out of school for 2 inches of snow, but here in the South that is the way it goes!) So we decided to try a little ice sledding down our neighbors driveway! The kids LOVED it! I think Parker was the biggest daredevil of them all. They played hard and this is what they did a few hours later because they were so tired!
Glad you posted. Been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing. Something about bringing out their pillows and blankets that is so fun & precious at the same time.
Yea! we are also loving the snow. It's a good thing you didn't come, the temple closed and so was everything else. We don't even have church today. I love the snow here! It's madness! Hopefully we can see each other soon! Good luck with the next couple weeks, you look so dang cute and I love your hair.
6 comments:
Glad you posted. Been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing. Something about bringing out their pillows and blankets that is so fun & precious at the same time.
what could be better than a snow day! how fun~
That looks like fun! No school for 2 inches!!!! haha.. fun for the kiddos:)
I love it! I can still see the grass and school is canceled. too bad we can't get in on that here.
I LOVE that! How can that little skiff even be considered snow? I think I live in a snow pocket. We got a foot the other day! A foot.
Your kids look so cute enjoying the outdoor fun. Snow is so magical. Being a kid is the best. :)
Yea! we are also loving the snow. It's a good thing you didn't come, the temple closed and so was everything else. We don't even have church today. I love the snow here! It's madness! Hopefully we can see each other soon! Good luck with the next couple weeks, you look so dang cute and I love your hair.
Post a Comment