Friday, January 29, 2010

Finally....


By popular demand I am finally posting a pregnant picture of myself. I was trying to avoid it because I always look back at these photos after I am done and realize how big I was! But here it is, take it for what it is worth, I am exactly 37 weeks in this picture.

I also have to note the haircut. I usually cut my hair when I am preggo, but this time I definitely cut it the shortest. I had it cut about a month ago so it is actually a little longer, but you get the idea. I had 8 inches chopped off so I could donate my hair to the Pantene program. They make wigs for women with cancer. So there it is, the picture is posted. Hopefully within the next 3 weeks you will be seeing some REALLY CUTE pictures of a little baby girl!!

17 comments:

Sharstin said...

YAY!! a belly pict!! You look fabulous as always! your belly is tiny! and I your hair is so cute! It was so much fun catching up yesterday! luv ya!

Allison J. said...

You are so cute! Hope all is going well with you guys! Miss you.

Camilla said...

Oh My gosh Lindsey! You are so tiny for being 37 weeks. I am no exaggerating that I am almost the same size as you and I am only 22 weeks. I know that I'm going to just be huge in the end. I also hate the preggo pics because I always look horrible, extra weight all over my face and arms and legs and BUTT. I steer away from the camera for sure.
You look GREAT!

~adelle said...

You look fab! For some reason the belly usually looks about twice the size it really is looking at it from above. The side view is darling!! Hope the next few weeks fly.

Cecily R said...

Ummmmm, do you remember how HUGE I got with Evie? I think I was about that big at 20 weeks. You look amazing!

... said...

Oh Linds you are so adorable! And super cute hair! Although I do miss your long hair...so lushious and thick. I'm jealous of it. I can't to see that cute little baby girl in a few weeks! I pray all goes well.

Oh and do read those books. The first one has been wonderful and captivating.

Kara said...

You look so cute! I can't believe you are so close to being due. I thought you were due in March for some reason. I hope you are feeling good:)

Eichmeiers said...

Buddy, you look totally darling! You are tiny. Im about triple that at 37 weeks. you look so great. And i love your hair!! Good luck with everything! Can't wait to see her:)

One Happy Family said...

Oh come on, you look great. I look back and say, "I guess I wasn't too big, it could have been worse". Hopefully, you'll see how great you look. I can't believe the time has already come for Baby Rose #4. Best wishes. Can't wait for the pictures.

Natalie said...

You look so cute Linds! Good luck as things progress these next few weeks. Hope all goes well!

Nadelie said...

Um...you are not huge. You look great for 37 weeks. And kudos for donating your hair! That is awesome. I donated 10 or 12 inches to locks of love last year. It is a great feeling.

Katy Beth said...

You are NOT big. Don't even talk about it...you remember what I looked like, right? You look awsome! And I love the hair!!

Emily Harkness said...

Wow, Linds, I didn't realize you were so close! Time flies when it is someone elses baby. You look so cute and I am so excited for you guys. I am glad you posted about your pregnancy...and I agree with the others, you really don't look like you are 37 weeks to me! I was surprised when you said you were that far along. You look great! And I love your hair, too. I don't think anyone would ever take my fried hair if I tried to donate it :)

The Steel's said...

You looks so great Linds! And I love your hair - I always get the urge to chop mine off when I am preggers. If I had the thick locks you have I would! I am so excited to for you to have your little baby girl join your family! I hope you are feeling good!

Crystal Taylor said...

You are so cute! Wow, you look great for being 37 weeks. I can't wait to see your baby girl:)
Crystal

Kenzie said...

I think you look good!!! I would really love to donate my hair... You are an example

Kim Felt said...

Serioulsy?! That's what I look like bloated! :)