"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" ~Mahatma Gandhi
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Happy One Week Birthday!
I can't believe my little babe is already one week old! I cant help but take thousands of pictures of her. She is so perfect and is so far the best baby ever. She is so happy when she is awake, she is a great eater and is even sleeping pretty good. I had to post some new pictures for all those who live so far away and cant meet her in person. She already looks a little different, but is still so beautiful! This last picture really shows off the dark hair!! I love it!
19 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She is soooo cute! She must get it from her dad, he is sooooo handsome! Lindsey, you are lucky to have such a good looking husband and daughter!
so absolutely beautiful!!!! That first picture of her looks JUST like brinley when she was a baby! Wow genetics are crazy how they pull through. ;) I really just want to hold her so bad! What a cutie!
Lindsey (and Doug), She is so so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I just love the picture where she is sleeping and she is smiling. I don't think I could help but take thousands of pictures either! I hear people say that they take less pictures as they have more babies, but so far I have taken more! So go ahead an keep on clicking! You just can't get enough of them and this stage doesn't last long enough!!
Oh she is so pretty! She looks like a little grown-up:) I love her sweet smile in that picture. I'm glad that she is so easy for you. I'm crossing my fingers that my baby will be too!
Love it! She really does look like a brown-haired Brielle! What a cutie---love the picture where she is smiling, can never get enough of those. :) Miss ya'll!! We will HAVE TO visit soon, seriously!
She is beautiful, and I love all that dark hair (something my babies have no chance of ever getting:))! She does look so much like Brielle. You guys produce some good-looking kids!
19 comments:
She is soooo cute! She must get it from her dad, he is sooooo handsome! Lindsey, you are lucky to have such a good looking husband and daughter!
What a beautiful baby! She seems familiar to me. Can't wait to hold her. Love Ya!
She is Beautiful!
she is so beautiful linds! i wish I could squeeze her--she looks so much like Brielle! love her hair too:)
I swear she is smiling already. What a doll. She looks so pleasant. Glad she is being good for you. ENJOY!
so beautiful! Love all the PINK!
I think the anon comment on the top sounds a little like that handsome husband of mine...hmmm.
so absolutely beautiful!!!! That first picture of her looks JUST like brinley when she was a baby! Wow genetics are crazy how they pull through. ;) I really just want to hold her so bad! What a cutie!
oh and doug....you are a dork. LOL!
She is so dang darling! Im glad she is such a good baby for you!
Beautiful! Haven't all of your babies been good babies?
Lindsey (and Doug),
She is so so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I just love the picture where she is sleeping and she is smiling. I don't think I could help but take thousands of pictures either! I hear people say that they take less pictures as they have more babies, but so far I have taken more! So go ahead an keep on clicking! You just can't get enough of them and this stage doesn't last long enough!!
She really does look perfect.
Oh she is so pretty! She looks like a little grown-up:) I love her sweet smile in that picture. I'm glad that she is so easy for you. I'm crossing my fingers that my baby will be too!
Love it! She really does look like a brown-haired Brielle! What a cutie---love the picture where she is smiling, can never get enough of those. :) Miss ya'll!! We will HAVE TO visit soon, seriously!
She is beautiful, and I love all that dark hair (something my babies have no chance of ever getting:))! She does look so much like Brielle. You guys produce some good-looking kids!
too cute!
She is so cute, I can not believe it. CONGRATULATIONS.
I love that one of her sleeping so cute!
Post a Comment