"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" ~Mahatma Gandhi
Thursday, March 4, 2010
where are you my friend?
The friend I am speaking of is sleep. I have missed him so much lately. I am hoping that he comes back to me soon. Then I will be motivated to blog, and do other necessities. Check back, maybe there will be a new post, and that means I have rested.
Your baby girl is so gorgeous!! LOVE the dark hair! I hear ya on the sleep. I miss him too. When you find him, tell him to pay me a visit as well. :) Hang in there! I keep reminding myself when I'm tired that when the sleep comes back, the babies are gone, and I'm not ready for that day yet.
5 comments:
we officially broke up 11 years ago. He's not coming back.
Hey, email me, so I can email you back about the carseat cover! I can't find your email address.
The baby is beautiful!!
Your baby girl is so gorgeous!! LOVE the dark hair! I hear ya on the sleep. I miss him too. When you find him, tell him to pay me a visit as well. :) Hang in there! I keep reminding myself when I'm tired that when the sleep comes back, the babies are gone, and I'm not ready for that day yet.
Thanks guys, Elise that is so true, I am not ready for that either!
Amen, sister!
If you find him, tell him I'm looking for him too!
Post a Comment