

If only I could be like my most amazing, wonderful mom. She truly is the definition of charity and Christ like love. I love her so much and I am so grateful for all she has done for me throughout my life. After Adilynn was born she came to take care of me and my family for 12 days. She never stopped working the whole time she was here, even though she just had knee surgery 3 weeks before. She cleaned, did laundry, played about a thousand games of Simon Says, and read about a thousand books to the kids. She was a shoulder to cry on, and a great sounding board for my struggles. We loved having her here. It was the fastest 12 days of my life. Parker still wakes up in the morning and asks, "Where is Grandma Dee?"
I don't know if everyone could say this, but my goal in life is to be like my mom.
9 comments:
what a sweet post! your mom is great! I am sure it was so fabulous to have her there! You are an amazing mom too my friend:)
Lindsey my goal is to be like you. ;) You seriously are AMAZING! You are the best mom and the most caring person I have ever met. You aren't quick to judge and are soo forgiving. You are a great example! However, I do require you post or email me more pictures of adilynn!!!
I can't imagine how you can live so far from your mom! It must be so hard! If your mom is as amazing as you say, then I'm pretty sure you are already a lot like her, because you are pretty amazing, too! Hang in there!
Mom's are the BEST!! I am sure it was awesome having your mom around to help out and to chat with. You are brave. I couldn't live that far away from my mom. I also agree with everyone else! You are an awesome mom. I am sure your girls are going to wish for the same thing when they grow up...
You are right Lou, you do have an amazing mom. I am glad she was able to come stay for a while. I hope all is going well, Happy Birthday!!!
you are a great mom!! I can see it!! I am sure you take after her :)
I bet it was so great having your mom there! I can tell how great she is by the way you talk about her. You are a great mom as well though, both Christlike and charitible! You have lucky kids!
I am so glad your mom was able to come help out. It seems like however long they come for it is never long enough. She is such a sweet lady. You are one great mother yourself.
I definitely think you got the keeping busy part down and the Charity for sure. Your mom is the best. Don't you wish she could live here? We would all be so ecstatic to have her too.
Post a Comment