Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Adilynn 4 months

It seems a little strange to put a post about Adilynn at four months when she is just a few days away from being five months old, but oh well. She is our little princess. I seriously count my blessings every day because I have her. She is truly a wonderful baby. She eats great, she sleeps through the night, she is generally happy during the day (except for the few ear infections), and the whole family just dotes on her all the time. We love this baby girl! Here are a few pictures!

This is the face that I get to wake up to every morning!

Adilynn's first time eating baby food! She LOVES to eat!



5 comments:

Georgi Family said...

oh my heck linds!!! She is getting so big! I can't believe how much she has changed already!! She is absolutely beautiful!!!! I am thinking that she is going to be dark. She is just a doll! I can't wait to hold her when you come out here!

Kim Felt said...

Oh, She is adorable. I am counting down the days till you get here and I can steal her away!

Sharstin said...

she is growing up so fast! what a cutie~

~adelle said...

I for sure want to see you when you come out to Utah. Lets make a date with all the girls. It would be fun to see your kids too. Are they coming along??? They are getting so big and are so darling.

Love the faces of summer. They are the best!

Kara said...

She is so cute, I love her precious smile. I was thinking about you the other day and that I haven't talked to you in a long time. Hopefully I'll get to see you when you come out too!