
My beautiful Brielle turned seven today. It seems unreal that she could be so old. Time goes by so fast. She was able to have a fabulous birthday. We started the celebration on Saturday because Doug couldn't be here to celebrate today. So we went out to IHOP Saturday morning. The kids LOVE that place almost as much as Chick-fil-A. Then we came back and opened presents, and they were able to play outside before it started raining. (It snowed on Sunday by the way. What? I thought snow in March only happened in Utah!) Then she got to go to another little girls birthday party, and come home to eat her favorite dinner which happens to be Doug's delicious alfredo pasta!
Then on Sunday the kids in Primary sang happy Birthday and she got a few birthday surprises. Then we went to our friends, the Copelands, for a special birthday dinner.
Today is her actual birthday, so I went to her school and ate school lunch with her. That was so special. her cute little friends Ally and Sarah got to come and sit by us! Then after school we went to the library (another one of her favorite places), and then home to open a few more presents from great friends. Then we ended the night at our friends house, the Matsons. Their daughter has the same birthday as Brielle so we had a joint Birthday/FHE dinner.
Overall it was a lot of celebrating and fun. She is such a special girl and I don't know what I would do without her. She is the most stubborn and strong willed child we have, but she is also the sweetest and most caring and loving child we have as well. When I went to eat luch with her at school today, I think I saw every kid in her class ask her if she would sit by them at lunch. She loves everyone no matter what they wear, or look like, or talk like. She wants to be everyones friend. That is one of her best qualities. She is such a big sprit in a teeny tiny 40 lb. body. We love her so much!
Her Cake..Of course it has to be something really girlie with her! She LOVES ballet and wanted a ballerina cake, I thought she might be disappointed when it was just the slippers, but she loved it!
Loving her brothers and the Barbies they picked out for her!
This is such a sweet picture!
This is the cake that I made for the little girl Sarah who we celebrated their birthdays with!



5 comments:
happy birthday brielle--looks like she had a great one! cute cakes too linds
I can't believe how old she is!!! I still remember her birthday party 3 yrs ago when we were there :)
Weren't we just barely graduating college and she was a tiny newborn??? I can't believe she is SEVEN!! She sounds like such an amazing and darling little girl. I'm sure it has something to do with her amazing parents. Happy birthday to her. And I love your cakes as well!
Happy birthday to Brielle and darling cakes:)
I love the cakes.. .So cute.. WE should do business together ( if we lived close) :)
Post a Comment