Society is pushed upon us daily, but in the middle of all the outside forces looking on my life I want to always remember that I am a child of God and that is enough. I don't have to be the best, but I always have to be my best self. God created me and gave me the things in life to make me happy and if i am always trying to be someone I am not, I will be miserable. So my new pledge to myself is to ...keep it real.
My friend Toni is pretty real. She really doesn't care about the judgement of others. Alice is pretty real too. She will tell you just like it is. Click on their names to check out their blog posts, and see for yourself.
Kids always keep it real..even when fall down in front of everyone
Or when they have a big gap in their teeth and will still give a toothy grin!
Or when they have a big scratch on their face with a bandaid on it.
Or when they are just REAL!!



5 comments:
Lovin real. I think sometimes I can work on being my best self instead of just being real. What can I say the South has wore off on me.
Thanks for the link. I am going to check out Toni.
this is a great post linds--you are so right, and it is hard sometimes for sure:) you are the best~
Thanks for your thoughts. It was something I needed to read tonight. You really are such a good and real person...That's why I like you so much! Cute cake for Adilynn's birthday, by the way!
Thanks Lindsey, your real, and real inspiring, always have been. You are a big reason I am in the place in my life that I am, due to your example in my life at especially such impressionable times. Love ya, Linds.
I really like that post!! Very good, thing to live by
Post a Comment