Thursday, February 17, 2011

One-derful!

We had such a great time celebrating Adilynn's birthday! She was the best of the kids by far to watch eat the cake, she just dug right in with no hesitation! The kids loved watching her. We just had a little dinner and cake and presents here at home with the family. Simple but sweet. I still can't believe she is one. ~sigh~

The Cake
The Messy birthday girl!

This is what she was doing while I made the cake! She put the "hat" on herself!

3 comments:

Sharstin said...

oh she is so darling linds! and how cute is that cake!

Eichmeiers said...

Way cute cake!! How fun, she is so cute!

Kara said...

Happy birthday sweet little girl! I'm glad she is such a happy baby, that makes it so much more fun. Oh and btw Brynn crawls with one leg out to the side, too funny!