Today is the day. My baby is one year old today. I really have mixed emotions because I am so happy she is getting more independent and can feed herself and get around, but I am so sad because this is the LAST first birthday I will ever celebrate with one of my kids. We love this little girl so much. She brings me so much joy and happiness, and I can't imagine my life without her. She is my little buddy and I am so grateful for her. I wanted to make a list of things we love about her so she can read it when she is older. So here it goes:
1. She is always happy. She rarely cries and is just able to go with the flow.
2. She can say words like mama, dada, "is it" (meaning where is it?, drink, and binki.
3. She has no fear about things except when it comes to walking, she is kind of a wimp. :)
4. She LOVES to dance, especially when she sees Doug. She always shakes her shoulders for him.
5. Her hair looks so cute in a ponytail on top of her head.
6. When she crawls she drags her left leg under her so she can go faster.
7. She gets into EVERYTHING, and her favorite spot is to climb onto the dishwasher door.
8. She LOVES her brothers and sister. She gets so excited to see them every morning.
9. She goes to sleep so easy, and she sleeps about 12 hours every night!
10. She loves to eat bread. She would eat it for every meal.
11. She only weighs 18 lbs., but she eats more than the boys do! (I guess she has her dads metabolism)
12. She has a little spunk to her and she will scream really loud if it gets too crazy around here so she can be heard.
13. She likes to growl at you and then laughs when you do it back to her.
We are so happy Adilynn came to our family! Happy Birthday little girl! (I will post pictures of the cake and party later!)



5 comments:
Oh happy birthday! she is so cute! i can't imagine when my little guy turns 1 cause he is my last as well! Im sure mixed emotions! That year went by fast, i can't believe she is 1!!
Linds, I am so behind on your blog! You family is growing up too fast, it flies by! I love looking at all the pictures! I got your comment on the cake transfers and here are the places that have them:
oriental trading, search edible papers
fancyflours.com
also Walmart has then in the party section, they are the ace of cakes guy!
They are so fun! Let me know what you find! You are good at decorating anyways, so you would love these!
Hope you guys are doing good!
Definitely a darling little girl! Happy birthday to her. I am excited to see your latest cake creation! They are always so darn cute.
she is such a beauty! can't believe she id 1!!! where does the time go? i think she looks a lot like you my friend:)
She is so cute, how is she one already? How is mine almost one? Man, the more you have the faster it goes by!
Post a Comment