We were so lucky to have Doug's parents come in for the weekend to visit and see Brielle's Sonshine musical theater show! It was so fun to have them here, even though the life around the Rose home is crazy, I hope they had a good time! Thanks Guys for coming, we LOVE having you here.
We did a lot of running back and forth to and from Brielle's show. She had performances all weekend, and she did such a great job! Thanks to all the friends that came, it really meant a lot to her. Here are the pictures from the performance and also a video of her SOLO! You cant hear it very well, but she did a great job. We were so proud of her, she was not even nervous! The people that put on this program are amazing. We are so grateful Brielle was able to be a part of it!
This is Brielle and her friend Addi she met through this! They love each other!
Daddy and the star!
Grandpa and Brielle
These are our friends the Matsons that were in the show as well. We love these kids!
Merry Christmas!
7 months ago



5 comments:
cutest thing ever!! she is a superstar!!
I agree with Shar, she is a natural! What a cute program. I love watching kids perform! Darling.
That is so fun! Awesome that she wasn't nervous, what a great quality to have. I bet you were very proud parents:)
You have a star in the Family.. She is so cute!!!
I love it!!! I bet you couldn't stop smiling for anything. I loved catching up on your blog. You are such a great person with such a cute family. I miss you guys. Love you girl!!!
Post a Comment