Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Doug's new do


After you get past the tears from laughter, I have to explain this picture. I was getting ready for the day and Doug came into the bathroom to give me a big hug. As he was hugging me my hair fell over his head and we decided it was a picture we couldn't miss. He quickly grabbed the camera and we posed in the mirror. So if any of you were wondering what my sexy bald husband would look like with a full head of dark hair, here it is! This is one for the generations.

6 comments:

Laura said...

your right that's too funny!

Camilla said...

Looks like a great Comb-over!

Unknown said...

ha ha ha - tell Doug that I think his bald is better!

The Steel's said...

Congrats you guys on Baby number 3..holy cow! That is so wonderful. I guess this is kinda late news, but it is still great! We are very excited for you guys. Oh, I think I am posting on the wrong post..oh well!

Bek said...

Doug, it's you! I think you should definitely get a dark toupee! J/K We love you guys!

Sarah Jayne said...

Wow that hair on him looks kind of like donald trump hair!!! MAD comb over!!! Cute Cute!