Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Super Why




Last weekend Brielle was invited to her friend Draven's costume birthday party. I couldn't think of anything for her to dress up as and was planning on borrowing something from a friend, but the morning of the party she informed me that she wanted to be a cartoon character named "Super Why". Now if any of you have ever watched PBS you will know just who I am talking about. She loves this cartoon. I like it too. It is educational and entertaining. Anyway, she is always pretending that she is Super Why and even wants us to call her that instead of Brielle. So Saturday morning I spent the time before the party putting this costume together. It is not exactly what Super Why looks like, but it was close enough, and she loved it! She was even more excited when she went to the party, and some of the people there knew who she was.

1 comment:

Bek said...

That is SO cute! Lily loves Super Why too! She hasn't asked us to call her that yet though.