Wow, I know I am a little late posting these picts, but they are too cute to leave out! Especially Benson in a suit! Thanks Lyda! We had a great Easter. We had an Easter egg hunt with our neighbors which Brielle and Benson both loved and then Easter morning the kids got their Easter baskets full of fun surprises. Later that day after church, I made a full dinner including ham, funeral potatoes, salad, and even strawberry pie. Our friends the Clarke's came over to share it with us. It was great. Easter is a great holiday, and I think it is sad that the true meaning of Easter gets overlooked. We don't really talk about the Easter Bunny at our house, because really I think it is a little scary and I would rather keep the true meaning of Easter the main focus. I am going to put a link to my friends blog who I think summed it up quite nicely about why we really do celebrate Easter.
Merry Christmas!
9 months ago



4 comments:
I meant to tell you how cute Benson looked....let's all hear an aaaahhh.
Thanks for the link. You are too flattering.
How cute!! I love your kids! Benson's suit is too cute! That is fun to spend the holidays with good friends.
Seeing how cute benson looked in a suit makes me excited to have a boy!!!! How stinking cute!
Cute pictures..what good looking kids. You are so great to bring out the true meaning of easter, we are more obsessed with Peeps! I should work on that!
Post a Comment