Well, I am finally back from my big blogging break. My life is slowly getting back to normal after a few weeks of moving and unpacking. We absolutely love the new house. It seems to fit our needs quite nicely and it is just good to finally be a home owner. Granted it is a lot more work than renting but it is nice to have a place to call your own. I have included some pictures of the inside of the house, and I am sure we will be making updates, but this is what it looks like so far. I am glad to be back in the blogging world and hopefully I can feel good enough to keep it up.
Merry Christmas!
9 months ago



8 comments:
Yeah, you finally got to a post...the house looks great in the pics, but they really don't do it justice of how great your house is....you will all have to trust me...it is a great house!
holy cow!! Way cute house. I am so happy for you guys. I am so excited to come and visit.
Wow! Your new house is beautiful! I bet you guys are so excited to finally be in. I hope you have been feeling well and everything is going well for you too. When in May are you due by the way?
how cute is your new casa? I love the fireplace! it's all all ready looking super cute! so fun linds!
I'm glad your back!
congrats! and way cute!
your house looks lovely! I love the bed spread in your room!
Wow! What a great looking home! It looks like large rooms with plenty of room to grow. So happy for your guys and for the newest arrival to come. It looks like you passed me up with getting to 3 before I did. I plan on a nice long break- yeah right- we'll see what happens. Don't tell Nathan but today I thought yeah we could have another boy and I'd be fine with it. :)
Post a Comment