Well, it actually snowed for a little bit today. The weather here is crazy, just on Monday we were at the park and I was hot. Now it is freezing cold and snowing. It makes it a little hard to plan out your wardrobe, but then again I am very limited because I now only fit into maternity stuff anyway. I thought that I would post a picture of the snow because it doesn't happen here very often. I also included a picture of my sick kids. We took Brielle to the Dr. today and the diagnosis was a pretty bad bacterial infection. No Fun! At least it is not the flu, that would have been worse. The pictures of the kids are definitely not there best, but what can you say, I look pretty bad myself when I am sick!:)
Merry Christmas!
9 months ago



13 comments:
I got your message, I feel fine.
Sorry you guys are sick. It's good you'll get to leave the germs at the old place:)
I am about to post about the snow too.
Can't wait until Spring.
I love how Brielle is still posing--even though she is sick--such a girly girl!
Snow!! Isn't it fun! We got some here too. I hope your kids get better, not fun! We NEED to see eachother!! I am calling you!
I can't imagine having TWO kids AND being pregnant and having them sick. Brielle is darling, she reminds me of Piper.. so girly.
Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how opposite they are but yet so cute. I miss them. And I would kill for that kind of snow in utah. It has been in the high 40's here and I am totally going through spring fever. I am so sick of snow.
Tennessee weather is crazy, Brandon's grandma tells us about it all the time. I hope your kids are feeling better. I love how blonde Brielle is. I kind of wanted a tow head (Brandon was) but I just don't think that is going to happen!
Oh, that is no fun at all. Snow stinks! And bacteria is stinkier! I hope she feels better soon.
Your kids look cute even when they're sick. That's crazy that it was hot one day and snowing the next. At least you have some hot days though! Utah is just a freezing tundra this winter!
Hey! My friend Abby lives in TN and just posted about the 1 inch of snow they got and the schools closing--I love it.
Hey Linds, hope your kiddos are all better. Being sick stinks! Do you guys have fun plans for Brielle's b-day? (I can't remember exactly what day it is, but I know it's really close to Lily's.)Love ya!
I would love to see a picture of you. I can't tell if I'm big for how long i am or not. Have you guys moved yet? whens the big day?
Happy birthday a few days ago! I saw Toni's shout out on her blog.
Lindsey my dear!! I'm sorry you guys have been sick, we've been sick a lot this year too- it's not fun!
I'm so excited about your house! It looks perfect! Your kids are growing up, they are soo cute! I hope you are feeling well with your pregnancy- love you girlie!
Post a Comment