
So last Sunday we were getting ready to leave church and we were walking down the hall. All of the sudden Brielle said, "Mom I think I just saw President Hinckley!" I quietly told her that President Hinckley was not there and we kept walking outside. As we were walking across the parking lot I looked back at the building and coming through the door was our couple missionaries. They are older in years and suddenly I realized what Brielle was talking about. This man does look like President Hinckley a little bit and especially to a child. I really could see where she was coming from. I love kids! They are so simple and honest, and I am grateful that I have children of my own to keep reminding me of that.



4 comments:
So funny. Liam thinks he's Harold B. Lee and another older man in our ward he thinks is Heber J. Grant.
Linds, I hope you don't mind my "creeping" but I couldn't help myself when I saw your link through Natalie Cooks (which yes, I creeped through Lindsey Ketchum's, I'm really not a bad person, just curious). It's good to hear you are doing so well! Just out of curiousity, where do you live now? Creep me back some day and let me know:)
I finally got a blog so I can leave comments on everybody else's. I love the things kids say it makes parenting all the more worth it.
so cute. yes, "President Monson" lives in our ward. It was cute, after Pres. Hinckley passed away, and I told Kami that Pres. Monson was our new prophet, she said, "oh, that's Lizzy's dad!" (he really does have a resemblance!)
Post a Comment