Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The New First Presidency

President Thomas S. monson (center) is the new Prophet and President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. President Henry B. Eyring (left) is the first counselor and President Dieter F. Uchtdorf (right) is the second counselor. As saddened as I was about President Hinckley's death, I am so grateful that the church and the Lords work moves on. I am grateful for our new First Presidency and I have full faith that they will continue to lead this church in righteousness.

3 comments:

Georgi Family said...

Amen to that Lindsey! I too am so excited to see what great work President Monson will be called to do.

Natalie said...

I love your posts Linds! You do such a good job with your blog, and you always leave me the sweetest comments! You are such a great friend, I wish Tennesee and New York were a little closer!

Bek said...

Isn't it awesome!