Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Is Everyone sick?

I really thought we were going to avoid this major sickness going around, and we were doing good for a while, but alas I think it has caught up with us. Benson started with a fever on Sunday and after a Dr. diagnosis he has two ear infections and 4 teeth coming in at the same time. So antibiotics for him and hope that he will be better soon. Then this morning Brielle woke up with a fever. No other symptoms have followed, but I decided that buying stock in Tylenol might be beneficial to me in the long run. We definitley go through that stuff and it works wonders. Hopefully I can avoid getting what is going around but chances are slim since I am taking care of sick kids. At least I don't feel guilty that we are still in our pajamas at 2:00 in the afternoon right?

2 comments:

Sharstin said...

Yipes Linds! I swear Benson always has an ear infection--poor little guy--I am pretty sure Zoee has one too--from flying and everything. I hate when the kids are sick--no fun!

Sarah Jayne said...

Yeah, we have pretty much all been sick too! At least Jaime and I and all of our brothers and sisters too! Luckily our kids didn't get it this time around cause the flu was aweful!