



These are some pictures my friend Allison took while the kids were decorating Valentine sugar cookies with their friend Annika! Brielle was way into it and she might just be a future chef. Benson was a tad bit bored, but maybe he felt like it was too girlie. He really enjoyed eating them after they were made though. Thanks Allison!



4 comments:
It was good to talk to you too! I love the pics of Brielle, she is so into it all and then there's Benson, what a boy! Maybe someday he'll like being in the kitchen like his daddy. Take care of yourself, I hope the pills help. Drink lots of water, that's all I have to say! Loved your posts! I always look forward to them.
Fun fun...wow, your kids got a lot of Valentine cookies this year!
Oh man. That makes me sad. That is what brielle and brinley should be doing. That is it! We are moving to knoxville. 8)
Brielle and Benson are so darling! Benson has such pretty eyes! Hopefully some day soon we'll get to meet him!
Post a Comment