I really cannot believe that Brielle turned four on the 7Th of March! She just seems so old. She had a great birthday. On her actual birthday we got up and made a pancake breakfast where I carried on the tradition of my mother and made her a special B pancake. Because Brielle starts with a B of course! Then we painted pictures and watched movies and that night we went out to her favorite restaurant...Chick-Fil-A. :) After dinner we came home and ate cupcakes and ice cream and opened some birthday presents. One of the pictures is of Brielle in a cowboy hat which was her favorite present of the night. My mom and dad sent her that, and they actually sent real cowboy boots too, but the camera died so those aren't posted. Then we topped off the night with a pajama party and watched the new Barbie movie Mariposa.
She really is a lucky girl because she got to celebrate her birthday twice! Last Saturday we had all her friends over and threw her an Island Princess Party. My dear friend Becca helped me make the cake, which was an adventure, but she loved it. We played Luau games and ate pizza and ice cream and she had a blast. The picture of the limbo is of my friend Alices girls. They were amazing at getting low. Most kids just ducked under it. We also played throw the ring on the pineapple and the kids loved it. You really don't have to think of hard party games, kids just love a challenge. We were a little sad that it was raining so we couldn't play in the yard, but overall the party was a hit!


4 comments:
Oh, and the boots were SO cute!
Lindsey- that cake is absolutely darling. You just make me sick with how talented you are. I really need to move out by you so some of that might rub off on me. 8)
Looks Darling! I love Brielle in the cowboy hat!
I can't believe that she is four. That is crazy. Your house looks beautiful, congrats. I bet you just love it.
ps happy be-lated birthday!
Post a Comment