Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day!


Doug is a wonderful husband and Father. He works so hard for our family, and everything he does he does for us. I love him more than words can say, and I am so grateful that he is in my life. Thanks Doug for being a wonderful example of a wonderful father. Every night when he gets home from work the kids go racing to the door screaming "Daddy! Daddy! the whole way. There is not much better than that. We love you! I also want to say Happy Fathers day to my dad and my father-in-law! You do so much for us and we miss you so much!

3 comments:

Kim Felt said...

oh, that picture is so cute!

Jarrett Family said...

Hi Linds! Your kids are so big and too cute! I can't believe that you have 3!! We miss you guys too and it has been forever since we have seen you guys. Well we finally joined the blogging community and Im glad you had a look at ours. Bobby says to say hi back and lets for sure keep in touch! Heidi Jarrett

Sharstin said...

oh so sweet! Doug is a great dad