Wednesday, June 4, 2008

More pictures of the babe!



I can't resist, he is just too cute! I had to put this picture on of him laughing. It was the perfect camera moment.

9 comments:

The Steel's said...

Oh my gosh, he is darling. I really cannot believe that hair. So cute and sweet.

Kara said...

He is so cute, I can't believe how fast it all goes by. You have a darling little family.

Kim Felt said...

I can't beleive you got a picture of him laughing. That is sooooo cute! I still need to see him in person. There are some things you just can't see in a picture. :(

... said...

Oh he is adorable Lindsey! I hope you guys are planning a trip up to Utah soon so we can all meet him!

Sharstin said...

I want to just snug on him! He is darling! I think he is starting to look like Benson--so fun!

Natalie said...

I can't even get over how much I love your little guy! AND that you have three kids!! That is so much fun!

Georgi Family said...

ok, I changed my mind! He looks completely like you!! He is so cute. I can't believe he still has so much hair.

Jeff and Cecilee said...

It is amazing how much they change in a few short weeks. He is so cute. I can't wait to see him and the rest of your family in August :) Talk to you soon! Love, Cec

Summer said...

so adorable! when do we get to see him in person?