Hello all! We just returned home from our super fun trip to Utah. We had such a great time seeing family and friends, and we miss you already! I am sad to say though that our camera broke on the trip so I have to wait for my cute sister to email me most of my pictures. This means that the trip details will have to wait until I have the picts to go with them! But, if you are dying to see my family my bestest friend Sharstin took our family picts while we were out west. You can go to her
photography blog to view the photos. Check back, I will be blogging soon!
9 comments:
WOW Lindsey. What a great blessing to have such a talented friend.
Those photos are great.
I love the one of the babies in the wagon. It's a keeper for sure.
I love Sharstin's pictures. I'm going to look right now.
Hey, were you still interested in some bags for your kids? Email me if you are, and we'll talk.
cally.cruze@gmail.com
those pictures are beautiful! Now I'm interested to see the one of doug. :)
I'm just a little bummed we didn't see you guys while you were out here. I know it's always super busy when you come out and visit--we did the same thing. next time, send us an email, and we'll run up and see you, even if it's for a minute or two!
You are so sweet! and it was such a treat to take your fam picts--hope everyone liked them--love ya!
How nice to have a friend who has such a talent. I'm a bit jealous. Those are all great photos. Can't wait to see all the pictures and hear the stories.
Well I am bummed I only got to see you for a few minutes, but I'll take what I can get. What..I swear you just got a new camera. Shars pics turned out great, what a good looking group.
I love the pictures! My favorite is the one of Parker and the babies, with Parker's arms out. It makes me think of Brody saying, "I winned!" The big kiss is definitely a close second though. Pierce liked that one too! We're glad to have you back. Laura and I were practically lost without you!
-Jenn
I too am bummed I only got to glance at your face. I love your pictures, that one of you and Doug is spectacular.
Isn't it great to go home, especially to have the help of family for a couple minutes. By the way, I went to Jr. High and High school with Maria.
Post a Comment